Tales in Publishing: A Year in Review and Hopes post '22

As 2022 wraps up, I have some announcements and book news for 2023. But first, a 2022 reflection.

I got a lot of writing done, but too many WIPS (works in progress) prevented me from submitting any to the publisher. Considering they have a couple in the queue, that's okay. I wrote what helped me mentally deal with hardships, like a wonderful therapy. This year has been a year of hardships for my child's health which always makes a parent realize priorities. His happiness and well-being are foremost. It also made me realize I needed to take better care of myself and my health. 2020 halted my 40-yr-old preventative health measure, so now I'm exercising again, getting my tests all done to monitor my health, cooking everything from scratch, improving our lifestyle. This year was about family. Despite everything, I had a book published in February. If you're behind, check out Fever, book 2 of Celestial Spheres.

As for next year, I'll be taking my writing back up a notch, bringing you 2 novels in 2023. I hope to continue to do so each year, but if there is a lull, it means I'm trying to get an entire series completed for a rapid release. So, what is coming in 2023?

Shudder (The Immortal Transcripts #3): Callie and Archer might get their happily ever after—if it weren’t for her illness and Zeus’s looming threat. New places, prophecies, and faces could give the gods answers, but will the shuddering truth be too hard to bear?

Coming February 2023

Wundor (A Celestial Spheres Epistolary Companion Novel): The princess on the periphery tells her tale: an insecure entry into society, culminating in her courtship with Fyr's lovable cad. With fiery energy and a need for acceptance, can Mary become the woman the flames foretell?

Coming June 2023

How am I getting more publishing slots? I'm pleased to announce that I am joining a publishing company. I will help others fulfill their dreams of publication and help the writers already in their ranks create quality speculative books for readers. This has always been a dream of mine, and I'm excited to embark on it with a group of people who have already supported me throughout my publishing process.

Happy New Year and may 2023 bring you joy, dreams come true, and many great reads.