Tales in Publishing: Book Launches for FEVER

The perk of having a good hands-on independent publisher is the freedom to do what you wish with that professional support included. When it came to my book launch, they wanted to do something different, since it is book 2 of my series The Immortal Transcripts. I had to admit, it is hard to have a launch outside of the already established fans for a book 2. In a different trilogy, I didn't get many new readers or if I was lucky to, they were kind of lost.

So my publisher is promoting book 2 by discussing book 1, Quiver. And I am promoting book 2, Fever, but holding a separate and smaller launch for those die-hard fans who want a chance to snag the second book. 

I hope that by combining our efforts, I find new readers while keeping the return fans happy. Here's the info:

For those interested in book 1:


SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2022 AT 2 PM EST

Fever Launch Party: Tea and Book Talk with Lisa!

Facebook Live
Join us to celebrate the next installment of The Immortal Transcripts! All attendees get a FREE ebook copy of Quiver.
Author Lisa Borne Graves will read some of Quiver, answer some questions, and host a virtual book talk! Brew a cup of your favorite tea and join us! 


For those interested in book 2:

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2022 AT 6 PM – 9 PM EST

FEVER Launch Party: Night Cap

Online event

Already own QUIVER? Then this is your jam. Pour a night-time beverage, play games to win a book, chat, and get sneak peeks of FEVER (The Immortal Transcripts book II). Simply pop on Lisa Borne Graves, author page from 6-9. 

Save the link

Wanna check out the books before coming? Or can't make it? Quiver and Fever can be found in multiple formats.