Tales in Publishing: WIP 12! Only for a Moment

I'm pretty transparent about my ADHD. It makes me start new WIPs often if I can't control the impulse to get material down. The stress of the pandemic exacerbated it and I ended up with 11 WIPs. This week, I lost Wifi for a day when my neighbor accidentally cut through our buried Wifi wire when building his fence. It took a day to replace the wire, so what did I do instead of WIP 2 edits (that occur only so excusable)? Created a twelfth work. Honestly, it is a rough draft of a manuscript for another series that I had shelved being too busy. 

You see, I was in the shower and the water made me think of my water fae and how I wanted them portrayed, so my mind edited a scene making the book a bit darker as planned. I decided to grab that chapter and revise it to fit my daydream and put it into a new file as a start to my revision and rewrite of some parts for the series. The only problem? I'm not slotted to publish this one for 7 years. At least I started, I guess?

The series uses Welsh fairy mythology and creates a world of magic and darkness, with a Harry Potter feel but older with lots of romance in a very Romeo and Juliet star cross-lovers type of plot. I don't want to give much away

So I have 12 WIPs that I've worked on in the last year. However, come July one will be released to the world taking me back to 11. Now, if I could just focus on them in order...