Genre Feature: My List of 5-star YA (Romance) Novels for Valentine's Day

Digging through the hundreds of books I've read on Goodreads, I decided to pick the top 10 YA romance novels that I have read. Most are romance or have romance as a subgenre. There are tons of great books out there, but these are ones that I have read and given 5 stars in the last couple years. Maybe you'll find a new one for that valentine of yours. Note that these are not ranked in order and I linked them so check them out.

Addicted--5 stars that checked all the boxes and more, meaning great character building, worlds, narrative voice, dialogue, page-turning yet deep, accuracy, etc.

Breed, Instinct by Niki Cluff

Fate and Fortune, Kismet and Karma by Robin Daniels

Fire in Ice, Truth in Lies by Jennifer DiGiovanni

The Hidden Legacy, The Broken Rivalry by Christine Rees

The Memory Visit by Jenny Lynn Lambert

The Rare by Diane Anthony 

Relentless, Refuge, Rogue by Karen Lynch

The Selection, The Elite, The One  by Kiera Cass (note: I purposely left out spinoff books)

Starfire Angels, Broken Wings, Crystal Tomb, Origins of Dark Angel, Forever Dark by Melanie Nilles





Runners Up--enjoyed thoroughly that could round up to 5 stars, my 4.5 stars 

Obsidian, Onyx by  Jennifer L. Armentrout

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

Runes by Ednah Walters

Shiver Maggie Stiefvater

Soul Catchers Carrie Pulkinen

Tales of the Latter Kingdoms (so far I've read 2,4,6,7,) Christine Pope

Twilight, Breaking Dawn (not fan of the middle 2) Stephenie Meyer

The Hunger Games Suzanne Collins


Do you have any that I should add to my TBR list?