YA Christmas Recommendations



YA Christmas 

Recommendations

In the spirit of Christmas--it's early, but I know you're shopping like mad right now--I'm going to promote the YA books that I have read over the last two years that I loved and gave great reviews for (plugging the title in my blog's search box will pull up the review). Most of these authors are indie, meaning published by indie publishers or self-published.

Note: a lot of these books bend genres and I placed them in their foremost category. Most of them entail some level of romance or romantic plot or sub-plot. These are the kindle links but can be found in paperback and through other digital venues.

Dystopian

Check it out  Here


Check it out Here



Urban Fantasy

Check it out Here

Check it out Here


Check it out Here


Contemporary

Check it out Here


Check it out Here



Paranormal

Check it out Here


Check it out Here


 
Check it out Here


Happy holidays everyone, and be sure to check these out for any young adult or even adult reader.